ALUMATE warranty is valid from date of purchase. The warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the Alumate Aluminium Cladding, Screening and Ceiling products (Product), subject to compliance with the conditions and limitations of this Warranty below:
- For a period of 30 years from the date of purchase, ALUMATE warrants that the Alumate Alloy Substrate will not warp, split, crack or corrode independently of the structure to which the Product is attached.
- For a period of 10 years from date of purchase, ALUMATE warrants that the Alumate Decoral Finish is free from cracking, crazing, peeling, flaking or splinters. Does not cover damage to the finish due to cutting, drilling, milling, bending or elongation.
- For a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, ALUMATE warrants that the Product accessories supplied by ALUMATE will be free from defects due to workmanship and or manufacture.
- ALUMATE will not be liable for any claims if the Product is not used, assembled and/or installed and maintained strictly in accordance with the relevant Alumate guidelines.
- ALUMATE warrants that the Products sold will be reasonably fit for their intended purpose of serving as an aluminium timber look alternative product designed for both indoor and outdoor use and maintained strictly in accordance with our care and maintenance guidelines.